Tuesday, August 9, 2011







Here are a few of the 561 pictures I took while on vacation last week. We visited our daughter and son-in-law. We went to a light house the first day and I climbed up with only minimal problems. The stairs down were a bit creepy but the view was way worth it. Next, we went over the Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel. We saw some cool ships but the best were the dolphins spotting swimming in the water while driving.

We also went to an Aquarium, an art museum, the ocean, beach, waterfront and to the USS Wisconsin and museum. We played board games and ate as a family every night.  Lots of fun. I loved it all. Virginia Beach is a very cool place.

I have EQ up and running on a laptop. Thanks kid! I have been having fun drafting blocks and designing quilts. More to come.



No comments: