Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Day 3


Day 03 - A picture of the cast from your favorite show

Cast of M*A*S*H
I really enjoy watching TV. I like to watch TV while doing other things like knit, crochet or sew. I find that there are many shows over the years that I really liked. Currently, I enjoy Go On on NBC. It is the first network show I have watched in years.

I also like Pawn Stars, Cajun Pawn Stars, Call of the Wild Man, Gator Boys and Swamp People. I watch about all football, the Olympics, History Channel, Old car shows and Travel shows. Who can forget Seinfeld, Friends and all of the old cartoons? But the best network TV show of all time in my book is MASH.

It was a very well written show. It had a cast that was incredibly talented. And I think it was way ahead of it's time. You can watch shows now and be just as entertained as you were the first time. In fact, it was such an ensemble cast there isn't one character I can say I liked as a favorite. There were times when other actors left and you wondered if the show would go on or be as good. It always was. I really was sad the day this show went off the air. And I was but a child at that time, ;).

 This picture is of the era that had most of my favorite episodes.

No comments: