Tuesday, December 14, 2010

The bleak weather isn't gonna keep me down!



Wow, it is amazing the little things we learn every day in blog land. I have a slide show of today's pictures. Yea me for figuring it out!

I have been feeling a bit off for the past several weeks but I think I have worked it out in my mind. I have been busy and physically feeling tired, sick and not able to eat and work out like I had. I put on a couple of pounds, boo. But I am back on the downward trend for weight loss. I have been worried about the annual creative financing that happens in Nov/Dec for emergencies, car repairs and other unforeseen events. I have decided today to just STOP IT!

I have started to get back to sewing, pic is of a recent block I made for the CWDQ. I have been crocheting funky ruffle scarves. I fired up the long arm. I am getting back to doing what brings me peace and happiness. I have decided the expectations I put on myself and the season is not what it is all about. Note to self-don't you do this every year, when will you learn?!?!

I am making a commitment to doing the important things one at a time. I am making a commitment to take care of my mind, body and soul. I am making a commitment to relax and enjoy.

The picture of my hair shows the new color on it, the hair matches my glasses. I feel much better.
Thanks everyone for your support, Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Mary-Kay said...

Good for you and have a great day!

Jackie's Stitches said...

I love your new hair color!

I'm working towards a stress free holiday myself. Trying to do just one thing a day to get ready and it seems to be working (knock on wood). Or maybe it's my decision to not stress out. It is what it is and when it's all over, it'll be a good memory!