Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Sunday




A lovely time today. Church was moving. Food was good (I made a lasagna and was the best I have ever made) and time spent with family was the best. We took more kilt pics of my husband with all of his accessories. Yesterday we celebrated my DS birthday with a little get together with some friends. Great time and good kids.

I am looking forward to a fresh start to the week- tons of work to do, get back on the diet plan and refocus on my happiness project for the month. And I think the next quilt on the frame will be one of mine.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

I LOVE lasangne!! And I found a turkey one that is just so good - I really need to make it again!
I am glad you had a great weekend - what a nice way to start the week with great memories!!
And you have great plans for the upcoming days - get that happiness back in gear, make good diet choices and the next project to be on the frame is yours!! Excellant ways to keep those happy feeling going through your system!! Now I feel like getting my mojo going!! Thanks for the push!! Keep that smile on your face and enjoy your day!!!!