Thursday, September 18, 2008

My first post on this blog


I have been blogging for a few months on another site an feel that this may offer me more opportunities to connect with other creative people who share the same interests as me. I like to quilt, knit, tat, crochet and share some little bits of life in a small northern town where I live. I work full time by day and when my "real" job is over I do many creative things with needle crafts. I like to play violin and currently play at home only for myself. I have played in community orchestras, my church and community plays.

I am trying to follow all the projects that I start and stop. Blogging has helped me finish more than I start. I never had a problem with finishes before but find I need a way to focus myself since I started quilting with a circle of friends. This group of ladies has done block exchanges and now I have several orphan blocks to work into projects.

I have been working on an upcoming block exchange with my friends. The photo posted shows my progress so far. It is the Road to the Whitehouse in a scrappy color scheme. I have several items to work on as the weather cools as you can see in my Works in Progress list.

Vicki

No comments: