Thursday, October 22, 2009

a cute tutorial

It has been a long week already at work. People are freaking out they may lose their jobs, clients are very stressed with life and I wishing that 5 pm would come faster and faster daily. I like my job but right now with the state cuts, it is a scary time for some. I think I will be ok but to watch my co-workers and friends be so stressed is hard.

I am really not getting much sewing done. My house is a little cleaner. I have been using the Wii fit 4 times since Sunday. I have been trying to sew but I need a break from quilting, I think. Just that time of year + a sore elbow=not much craftiness.


I found this cute little project:
http://theidearoom.blogspot.com/2009/10/oven-hand-mitt-tutorial.html
I am going to start one tonight.

I found one yard of fabric, a rotary cutter blade and three fat quarters at the Moonlight Madness sale. I saw many things I loved but couldn't bring myself to over do it.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

That is a cute tutorial. I'll have to save that one for a future try. Thanks for sharing.