Monday, September 13, 2010

Design Wall Monday

I continue to work on scraps ahoy and my last post is where I am at on that project. I am playing around in EQ on a new design but I haven't settled on one yet. I like two and will need to decide before I go to the store and buy the fabrics. I don't have ANY in these colors. The inspiration fabric is a lime green print that bought 2 yards of last week. I think option 1 on point is the one! for some reason the blue border didn't show on it but that is my thought.

I am quilting a ton. I have completed another customer quilt on the long arm making a total of three in the past month and I have another King sized on the frame. I have three more in line! I feel business picking up and that is good. See the quilts on Finished Stitches.
Whew now off to my day job.

2 comments:

Kathie said...

Lime green is not a favorite of mine but think this will look very nice. Congrats on business picking up, mine has also. Don't know if it is pre-Christmas build up already or what.

AnnieO said...

I love lime green and this will be a nice bright quilt. Congrats on getting a line of customers, good work!