Sunday, March 25, 2012

Another beautiful day in the neighborhood!

Our weather here in Northern Michigan has been so gorgeous for March, record breaking highs. Who needs to be a snow bird this year and seek warm weather! Robins are chirping, spring plants are blooming (tulips, forsythia) and leaves are growing. Hmmm, we usually get/have snow until April so I am not expecting this to last but I will enjoy it while it is here. We had a big storm last year in April of 10 inches of snow, and I have seen snow in May.

DS had all 4 wisdom teeth out Friday. He was so sick afterwards and he now has fever, swelling and a bit of pain. I think it will take a bit longer to heal than expected but at least the teeth are out and won't be a bother any more. I haven't done this much hands on nursing care in several years!

 
I have sewed a few quilt blocks this weekend and feel like I have things in order around here before jumping into the work week.

1 comment:

Jackie's Stitches said...

I hope your son feels better soon. It's weird how people can have different recovery periods with their wisdom teeth. I was ill for a week and my son was feeling 100% the next day.