Monday, November 15, 2010

Design Wall Monday







All of the above were worked on in the past week for a craft show my Mom and I are doing. I think we have a nice assortment of thing. I am going to make something with the yo yo's but not sure yet.




I made four of these blocks over the weekend and I need 2 more then I can start joining the top.

It has been a little overwhelming. They say bad things happen in threes, so I am hoping I have had my quota. My  father in law had a stroke and DH has been gone for 4 days trying to sort it out. I am coping by lots of sewing, playing violin, football and washing clothes.
Thanks for stopping by and check out http://www.patchworktimes.com/ for other design walls. Check out my long arm blog for the latest update on http://www.finishedstitches.blogspot.com/.

6 comments:

Chris said...

Oh goodness. I hope all is well with your father in law. I will keep your family in my prayers.

Charlene S said...

You and your husband are in my prayers. In my opinion caregivers need more prayers than the ill.

Teaquilts said...

Vicki, I hope things turn around for you and your family. You're doing right to keep busy. Your blocks are pretty.

Denise :) said...

Gosh, you've got lots of fun things going on! :)

Vicki H. said...

Thanks all foe the comments and prayers. Hospice is involved. I continue to quilt my way through it.

Kate said...

Beautiful projects!

Hope your father in law's situation improves soon.