Tuesday, November 9, 2010

life is good

I had a wonderful weekend. I bought this fabric in Canterbury Village. We got info for my husband kilt. The car had a wheel bearing go at the beginning of the trip. We are waiting to order after the holidays. Love the stores here.

Here is my design wall. Not any changes here.
A runner for the craft show.
While on our trip to south east Michigan, we went to Henry Ford museum.
Pretty cool stuff. I am in the diner. We also went shopping in food markets, malls and ate out tons. Diets weren't shot too badly out of the water. Buddy's pizza, and Macaroni grill were hits. I didn't buy tons but looked for gift ideas and was dazzled. We also went to a cider mill. Great time.

4 comments:

Brenda said...

Vicki, Looks like you had a great time! Love the fabrics and really love the runner. Have a great week!

Diane said...

oh sometimes you just need to get away. sounds like so much fun and relaxation!

Denise :) said...

Fun trip! I really love the owl fabric -- whose is it?? My daughter is doing her nursery in owls, so I'm constantly looking for fun owl fabrics! :)

Barb in Mi said...

There you were a few miles from my house - wish I had known. Love the owl fabric!