Thursday, November 11, 2010

Happy Veteran's Day

I  have the day off and was able to spend time with my special vet, my husband. I did work in the studio and finished a quilt top. Check out Finished Stitches for an update on all the quilts Mom and I have done.

Today I finished another customer quilt. I sewed. Cleaned up the messy house and visited with Dad and Uncle Lonnie. I was treated to lunch with my husband and we had a great time at Walmart and Subway, lunch didn't break out eat plan. I love days like today, they really are special.


I am on the countdown to the Black Friday Craft show. I am getting nervous, but we have the booth layout done. Now to make price tags, hmm, better yet I will see if my son has time to make them.


1 comment:

Jackie's Stitches said...

You've been busy!

My eating plan has been awful but I'm back to it today. We had Subway for lunch too. I truly feel better when I eat well.