Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Borders are on

I added the striped borders just like the written directions in the pattern, for more about this dilemma it is in the previous post.

I really like the whole fabric line in this collection. I am glad I was given the opportunity by the quilt shop to make this sample. It was very different from anything I have made before. Now to get it to the studio and quilt it this weekend. I need to buy batting and backing fabric first.

I quilted a top that Mom had completed as a practice quilt. It is posted on Finished Stitches. I really felt good about the pattern and the machine hummed along perfectly. I think our bobbin case replacement is great. The original one had issues and I need to try to get it fixed or replaced.


1 comment:

Micki said...

The quilt is so unique...Loved the colours and it is turning out great!
Micki