Sunday, February 6, 2011

Here are two quilts that I have finished. I was practicing stitches on the long arm. I am placing the white quilt on my bed for a fresh new look for spring quilted with a modern echoing flower, provided I have this bound by then! The star quilt is a twin sized quilt with wonky feathers quilted in it. More pictures are at Finished Stitches.

This is the first weekend that I haven't had to be anywhere in months. It has been a nice quiet weekend. I have watched the Top Gear marathon. I love that show but the BBC version is the only one for me.

I have lost a couple of pounds and I hope to break a 10 pound barrier that I have been stalled out on for a month or more, the holidays and eating out during wrestling made it a challenge. I have lost 52 pounds and the doctor said I could stop my blood pressure meds. So far, my bp is fine. Yea!! Exercising and eating healthy pays off!

1 comment:

Micki said...

I love the quilts Vicki...You really outdid yourself this time. Absolutely beautiful!
Micki