Monday, November 21, 2011

Farmer's Wife updates


Here is the current collection of 6 inch blocks from the book "The Farmer's Wife." It is really coming along much faster than the blocks I did for the Diary Quilt.
Recent customer quilt that I long armed. It is all hand pieced!! Beautiful job.

Here is another customer quilt and I love this batiks. I think I need to get a bali pop collection.

Have a happy and blessed Thanksgiving all. I am very thankful for so much and I don't let a day go by where I take it for granted.

4 comments:

Pattilou said...

Funny I was just looking at the Farmer's Wife book online as a way to use some stash in some variety. Are they all 6.5 inch blocks?

AnnieO said...

I like the colors and fabrics in your FW blocks--looks like you are enjoying that one a lot.

Happy Thanksgiving!

scraphappy said...

Lovely colors on Farmers Wife, looks like it is coming along nicely.

Brenda said...

Those blks are really looking good!!!
And have a very happy Thanksgiving!!
Enjoy the day!