Wednesday, April 11, 2012

I have had my routine so blown out of the water over the past month that I can't seem to get anything done. I am continuing to work out, and clean up. Non-negotiable but things feel a bit off centered at times. That's OK, it makes things interesting. I am not getting many quilt blocks made but I am in the process of joining up squares and completing two quilt tops. I am slowly pulling a pattern and book manuscript together.



We went to a college yesterday to look at a state school for our son. It was freezing and snowing the entire campus tour, yes that is what I remember the year I attended that school. Snow and cold!! It wasn't really exciting but overall very educational. He has lots of thinking to do about what he may want to do and the college will follow. The cost is so scary but I don't see how it can be done without loans. The above picture are some of the college brochures and letters. A big maze to negotiate any day.

yep, the picture confirms it, a hair cut is needed and about 30 pounds
to start!!
I am out of my office and travelling to other offices more and in this wonderful weather. I am going to enjoy being out in the sun today and watch it melt the bit of snow that stuck overnight.





No comments: