Thursday, April 19, 2012

Simple Living

Simple eating.

Breakfast-greek yogurt and coffee. I am a cream and sugar person, yum
    Lunch-salad and a sandwich
     Supper something with ground turkey or chicken.


How boring. I thought about this as simple for a long time. Now I am just bored. I need to zip it up some. Last week I made Italian meatballs with a recipe from Food Network's Giada. It was good. It was a bit of effort but tasted great. Otherwise, the rest of the meals, snore. Recipe below:

 http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/giada-de-laurentiis/mini-turkey-meatballs-recipe/index.html



There has to be a way to eat healthy foods that help you lose weight, AND aren't boring.

I need ideas, some recipes, some inspiration. I am so over this cooking dinner thing, ha, because I am not very good at it!

Please leave some links in the comments for ideas.



1 comment:

Julie Kaye from KS said...

Vicki I wanted to let you know that I nominated you and your blog for the Liebster Award. Since I enjoy reading your blog I'm sure others will too. Check out my blog to see what it is. Thanks Julie