Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Something new


I was gifted this lovely fabric collection at Christmas. I had no idea what to do with it as the pattern was a Lemoyne star. NOT a rotary cut project. It is a jelly roll with yardage for the background and then the lovely print the blocks are on for a border.

I am joining everyone in the Granny Square craze. I LOVE IT!
Tutorial used is here.

I can't help my self, I gotta be working on something!

Should be a pretty good sized quilt.

Why did I start something new? Well the pattern I am working on is coming along. The test quilt made from it came to a grinding halt because I didn't have enough fabric in my stash. No problem right? Wrong, the store I bought the said fabric from is an hour away. Good news? Yep, I need to go to work in that town next week to fill in. Ahhh, it will all work out in the end!

No comments: