Friday, July 27, 2012

Binding Marathon Officially Begins!






Are you joining us over the Olympics in a binding marathon? Quilts are prepped. I have 5 quilts to hand stitch the binding on while watching one of my favorite sporting events. I may miss Opening Ceremonies live tonight but that is the beauty of having DVR!!!  The official site for the games is here.

Since  Olympic Soccer has started, I thought this little quilt would be an appropriate warm up for the binding marathon. I made this little 9x18 quilt last night for a friend who competes in the Highland games with my husband. This quilt is going to be used for a padding on his shoulder during the caber events.

There is a  Highland game in our town Saturday.  It will be nice that we don't have to travel far for this one!

A give away will be held by the end of the Olympics. I will get a picture of the prize soon. On Design Wall Monday there will be a sign up for the give away.

No comments: