Sunday, May 17, 2009

Sunday Stash report


I was gifted a beautiful layer cake from my coworkers. So pretty, Wildflowers Serenade II by moda. AND I purchased 2 yards of sale fabrics AND I bought some insul-brite. I think some pieced potholders are in my future.

I also think I am going to make a pieced non quilted shower curtain from the scraps I am getting tired of using in quilts so I can make use of my new fabrics.

I have 1 full tote. Plan to baste the Road quilt today and bind the posie quilt.
Getting better, I have less swelling in the neck and spent yesterday shopping with my DH and parents. DS took a pass, he hates any shopping or malls. All in all a lovely spring day.
Photos can be added now the camera battery has been replaced for a mere 50 dollars. Cheaper than a new camera and the old battery was 8 years old. Pics later after a good charge.

1 comment:

Micki said...

Hope that you feel better soon. What a lovely gift to get from your coworkers!
Micki