Friday, November 28, 2008

Angela of Hand Dids this is a spoiler-Don't Read until next week!!




I just mailed out Angela's Ornament's today. I can't wait to show you what she sent me!! The ornaments are adorable and she does such good work. The little circles are peppermint scented sachets. LOVE IT!!
I have been working on her ornaments and I finished up the details today-like putting together the stocking. I had all components ready to go. I just have had a few hard weeks at work etc. So here is a pic of what I sent her. Hope Angela likes hers as much as I like what she sent me. I am getting so hooked on folk art and primatives!

I did some Black Friday shopping. I also went to the Quilt shop and bought 10 yards of fabric at 75% off. So my Christmas shopping is off to a good start. And now I am going to baste a quilt together.!!

1 comment:

Angela said...

Thank you!! So sweet!!