Monday, November 10, 2008

I have a sewing day planned for tomorrow

Yeah for our Veterans! We appreciate all of the sacrifice! Yeah for my employer who gives us the day off!! Yeah for a Day for sewing!!

DS has a school Veterans day program in the am I will attend because he is playing taps. I have some cleaning to do but not much the day is planned to be my day.

I need a fun day. I couldn't get my sewing machine to work yesterday so I didn't get much done. I think I fixed it... a little cleaning, 2 new needles, oil and taking the bobbin all apart and playing with the tension, new spool of thread.. and wa la... it was working.

I have been thinking about Christmas already. I bought a Holiday Cd from a fund raiser and I am going to listen to it tomorrow. We had 6 inches of snow this am but it is slowly melting. I went to Kohls with my Mom and saw lots of great holiday gifts and sales already. I am getting in the mood. I usually get bit by the bug early in fall and start projects and gifts but not this year. I have been just not into it this year and not inspired I guess. I think I will plan little projects tomorrow, I have time before Christmas.
Click on the link for a live view of snowman cam.http://www.snowmancam.com/news.htm



Vicki

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yeah, I'm ready for Christmas. I'm ready for the semester to be over, and I'm ready to see you guys again.