Thursday, April 16, 2009

1941 Star


Here is another 6" cutie. I loved this block. It went together so nicely. I am going to use up so many little scraps with my smaller block ideas. I want to set this on point too.


I love this Victory Quilts book.


Spring is in the air. Most of the snow is gone, and raking the yard had been started by DH. I have some iris and poppy plants started. I even have some lawn furniture this year to properly sit on the patio, instead of camping chairs like last year. I want to be able to be outside and work on hand work or read.


2 comments:

Kimara said...

I adore the center fabric. Such a cute block! I dream of quilting. I haven't in such a long time, but other crafts have me busy right now! BUT I love to quilt vicariously through talents like yours!

Micki said...

The block is beautiful! You did such a good job on it.Perfectly done!
Micki