Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sunday Stash Report and my flower fairy

I have not added any fabric this week. I plan to go to Joann's though later this week and I need to purchase a background fabric for my Victory Quilt sampler.


I have used about a 1/2 yard on my little 6" blocks and the half dozen or so yo-yo's I have made.


I am less than one tote full!! YESSS! And I have actually enjoyed the piecing I have done. That has not always been true in the past.


I have a bone grinding fatigue setting in now. Unfortunately, that is a side effect of the lack of thyroid and I can't start any until the treatments and scans are complete. So my productivity is poor all around. I am doing a lot of idea gathering and dreaming about what I want to do and slowly poking around my creative projects. I am trying to be OK with that. OK ,I am alright with that.


I made the little flower fairy for my gnome and fairy centerpiece today. I have accessories to make and I need more people turnings before I can make more folks. I love making them. I really think they are cute.










2 comments:

Marcia said...

What a darlin' flower fairy! I look forward to seeing more of this project... good job with using your stash. I need to take a lesson or two from you. :-)

Micki said...

I love the fairy, and what a lovely project that was!
Micki