Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sunday Stash report and sneak preview

I have used about 6 yards of fabric this week for the Comfort quilt top and making some yo-yo's.

Yes I am seeing a difference in my stash size already. I have one full 73 quart tote and it is down from 1.5 totes. I didn't add any more to the stash. I have many small scraps left and virtually no larger cuts of 1 or more yards.








Here is a sneak preview of my Comfort quilt on the "design wall" of mine. Yep the dining room table works best for me. Here is all of the blocks on the background and lattice fabric.








Today was a day of knitting a new little scarf out of sock yarn that is self striping. I like it. I finished reading a book that I recieved for Christmas. I was the first book of the "Daughters of Lancaster County" series. I liked it, it was sweet, sad and slightly predictable but a nice easy read for a Sunday afternoon.

I also finished cutting out the setting strips and triangles for the Comfort Quilt pictured. I was surprised by a visit from my siblings and their kids. All in all a wonderful Palm Sunday.

1 comment:

Micki said...

Boy you have been busy with quilts and knitting. I was knitting too, so like minds think alike
Great job!
Micki