Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Trying to be in the old routine








I am released by the Doctor to go back to work and I have no restrictions, yea! But my first day was Tuesday and I was dragging by the afternoon. I think today will be better and I have Friday off for Easter, a short week to ease back into work. Here is what is on the needles.

I am trying to be full steam ahead but my body isn't quite there so exercising is slow. My son bought Wii fit so I have been trying some of those exercises. How fun, wish I had that as a kid.

I have been making progress on the Comfort quilt top. I am pleased with the assembly process. I love Eleanor Burns books, sometimes I need it totally explained and measured out. No costly mistakes.










I went to Joann's Monday after the appointments with Dr. I bought another yo yo maker, a flower one. I think it would make interesting borders to a coverlet. I have my Mom and sister trying them. I needed a few colors to finish the Granny Square afghan.










It has lightly snowed all week for Spring Break. DS is sick. Hopefully the weekend will bring spring like weather. I can't wait!!





2 comments:

Brenda said...

I am glad you are getting better, but do take it easy. When you start to feel like it's time to rest, REST!! And I love your projects - sometimes I need to really get how a pattern works to before I start!! So, totally explained works for me too!! If I can't 'see' it before I start, I just keep re-reading till I do!! And if that doesn't work, I move on....
Have a great weekend, and I am glad for your first week back that it's a short week!!

Micki said...

So glad that you are feeling better, but don't overdo. Have a wonderful weekend, relaxing I hope!
Micki