Monday, September 14, 2009

Cold season has started already!













Yep, one week of school and DS has a cold. He went to Renfest and started feeling poorly. Fun was had by all anyway. We listened to music and I love this group pictured, we bought several CD's so I can have some "real" music. I also loved the bagpipes. If you have read my blog, you know that I like gnomes. Look at that guy!! What a great idea for a costume. There were some strange costumes, some wonderful costumes as well as some strangely wonderful costumes.


I have been quilting for the past couple of weeks. Herer is a sneak peak of a project I quilted for an exchange.


Now, I am going to piece more blocks for an exchange. I have some borders to add. I also found a set of Calendar blocks that need to be joined. So the quilts never stop here, do they?



I have been saving my charms packs of Pumpkins gone Wild for this fall. I am going to make a disappearing 9 patch with small sashing.



Lots of ideas, now to get the machine going!



No comments: