Sunday, September 13, 2009

Sunday Stash Report

I have used several yards of fabric to back my quilt tops this week. I am working on more tops but I want to complete UFO's too...








Here are pictures of the 2 tops I have quilted, I need to bind them. I am pleased with the results. My sock yarn granny is pictured, too.

Now for the tote measurement---It is less then 3/4 but a little more than half. My goal is 1/2 tote by the end of the year. I have purchase some larger pieces for backing over the past several months when it was on sale to prepare for the big stash busting goal!!

2 comments:

Conni said...

Congrats on the machine quilting!! And the stash busting!! That is something that I have been trying to do for several years now. Not so easy to do, though!! LOL!!!

Lori in South Dakota said...

I've always wanted to know--how big IS that tote? I could fit my stash in one if it was about 12'x12'. Maybe.