Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Yes, the simple life


I really enjoy the work of Tasha Tudor. She lived a simple life. She lived in a house without modern technology, grew a garden and dressed as days gone by. I would like to simplify my life but not sure I want to go to that extreme. I like air conditioning, central heat and the computer.


But there is something romantic about living close to the land, growing your food, gardening, making your own soap, tea, items necessary for daily use and living a simple life. I think it would be more inspiring for creative works. Tasha must have thought so because she was a painter and writer among other things.


I am thinking about how my life outside of work can be simpler and less cluttered so I can spend my time doing what I like. I may need to get a outfit for the part.


No comments: