Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Groundhog's day


The ground hog saw his shadow. 6 more weeks of winter, well we don't get spring until May around here anyway. If only it was 6 more week of winter, I would be so happy!!!

I made 3 block exchange blocks, I want to have a BIG quilt. I hope to have enough for possibly a full or a queen sized one. I want to make some bed sized quilts for a change.

Here is my CWDQ block made yesterday. Paper piecing really hones my perfectionistic streak!! I am ready to try the next one I printed, it is all triangles.


1 comment:

Brenda said...

Good for you getting those PPing skills up there!! Me?? I still like to turn the pieces around and mess up, so PPing is not my friend, although, I did like it when I made my girls ornaments, the year I learned it. It's gone downhill since then!! Keep up the great blks!!