Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Wednesday


I managed to cut and sew half of a block exchange block last night. Didn't get it done. I was caught up in doing dished and watching Biggest Loser. Today is a new day.

Here is the kit Mom bought for me at the super bowl sale. The pattern is in it. It will be a good quilt to practice longarm quilting on because of all the open space. The machine is coming on Saturday. I can't wait. I also purchased the little precuts.

My anniversary is the weekend. 24 years. We are going to Frankenmouth and having a nice weekend. DS is going to a church camp retreat for the weekend. Can't say we have every done this before without children, meeting friends or other relatives. It will be a nice time just us.








1 comment:

Micki said...

Enjoy your anniversary weekend! Have a wonderful time!
Micki