Sunday, February 14, 2010

Sunday stash report




I purchased one charm pack, Moda Civil War Homefront to go with my dwindling Civil War Diary Quilt. My reproduction fabrics are dwindling fast!!

I have sewed about 1/2 yard of blocks this week. I have about a stash that is 1 and 1/4 totes. I am waiting for the long arm quilter to be delivered, it was snowed in last we knew somewhere in the Midwest. Boy do I have the quilt tops to practice on. I have some concern that I will be any good at this but then I remind myself I can do it on my regular sewing machine.

And if you read my previous posts, my Happy Anniversary weekend was visited by a kidney stone for my husband. He is still having problems. We are still in a hotel and did what we wanted but he has felt better, believe me. We are heading home today.

When I get home I am jumping on the Quiltathon with Judy, see what everyone else is up to a Patchwork Times.







2 comments:

the writer said...

I hope that your husband feels better. . my father has battled the same thing many times over the years so I know what he has been going through.

Good luck with the rest of your time away.

I can't wait to see what you can do with the long arm machine.

Lori said...

My sympathy on the kidney stone, I know that pain is nasty. And I do think civil war fabric is my favorite.