Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Happiness Project Update

Smile, having a great time
Me and Jay looking at fiddler crabs in the swamp


Jay and I at the art museum's interactive exhibit
Renfest

Some photos of happiness this summer. My family makes me happy too and those pics will be later. Notice a theme? lol

Update on the happiness project: September is the month for Pursuing a passion.

Hmmm, quilting is a passion. I am thinking about ways to make this even more a part of my life. I want to share with others about quilting more. Still in a planning stage.

Recap
January: Promote energy and organize
February: Remember Love
March: Aim Higher
April: Lighten up!
May Be Serious about play
June: Make time for friends
July: Buy something that makes you happy
August: Contemplate the heavens

These ideas come from a book I really enjoyed called the happiness project, link on side bar. I found that there are things to do for more peace and happiness but it truly is an attitude of the mind and a spiritual attitude of the heart. I work these goals all the time.

In conjunction with daily prayer, Bible study, exercise, Financial Peace University, etc. I find it makes the focus on not being wrapped up in myself.

People who are wrapped up in themselves make small packages.-Ben Franklin

No comments: