Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Day 4




Day 04 - A picture of your night(something you did that night)

Last night was a typical week night after a few errands for homecoming. My son had a few initial pics for his senior pictures. I sewed a quilt block together and knit a few rows on my scarf. I even cooked sloppy Joe's for dinner.

But, what I spent the most time doing was exercising. I walked on the treadmill for 45 minutes and sadly I only went about 1.7 miles. If I walk faster, I have hip pain. I couldn't lift weights because I have had a migraine all week and weight lifting makes it worse. I am getting on the "the summer was too much fun and eating out" program to lose weight. I lose and eat healthier in the winter months.

I rounded off the evening with a bit of television watching and surfing the Internet. I have tied up my games in Words with Friends so today may determine the winners!

What a wonderful life!Tomorrow I am gonna go to the studio and start a quilt up on the long arm.

Happy Wednesday Everyone!



No comments: