Sunday, September 16, 2012

Yesterday was RenFest!








My Husband competed in a Highland game at Ren Fest this year. I love this festival. we have gone several years.  It is in Holly, Michigan. I have never been there when so many people were attending. The parking was full and the lines were long everywhere. The energy! So many costumes and fun! I had a wonderful time with my family and today is a quiet day at home. (We keep saying we are going to make/buy costumes but haven't so far!)

Yesterday we had to get up by 5am to travel there and got home about 11pm. We are tired and all have the first fall cold of the season.

A nice day for church, sewing, cleaning up and football! The fantasy football league my husband runs is on hiatus for a year. It feels strange to not have a team but the free time is much needed this year. I am thinking that a rare nap is on the list of things to do this afternoon. :)




1 comment:

Denise :) said...

I adore Renaissance festivals! We don't have much of one here in North Alabama, but I grew up in Maryland and there's a fabulous annual one outside of Annapolis. I miss it! I hope you enjoyed your quiet afternoon and got that nap in!! :)