Wednesday, August 12, 2009

yo yo's

I thought I had enough yo yo's made for a table runner. Nope, in that gallon bag is enough for a larger square. I have 8 square units made and will join them once I have one more unit made for a 3x3. Then I am putting a border on it of white and pink coordinating fabrics. More yo yo's needed for that, of course. I like the yo yo project, I think this will be a table runner or "candle" mat sized.

I have 2 more days of work then a vacation. My DD is visiting so I am going to enjoy time off. I want to do some fun activities. A little sewing and very little cleaning.

3 comments:

Brenda said...

this is quite the collection of yo-yo's!!
Vacation, daughter and very little cleaning.... hmmm, you are going to have a great vacation time!!
Make the very best of it - I hope you have a fantastic week!

Micki said...

It's going to be really lovely! What an array of yo yos.
Micki

Conni said...

The yo-yo's are so pretty!