Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Day 16

Day 16 Picture of Someone Who Inspires You






A person who inspires me is the violin teacher I had as a youth. Judy M. She still teaches lessons in my home town where I still reside. She plays several instruments as you can see in the photo she also plays mandolin. She is active in the youth orchestra, on the board of the adult orchestra, is a retired teacher, a wife and mother.

Judy has inspired me to play my best and teach me with a kind and gentle spirit. She loves to impact the lives of young people and introduce them to the arts. She is a huge encourager. When I was able to play in the community more, she would share a stand with me which is always a privilege.

I found out as an adult she loves to quilt. (I knew we were kindred spirits!) She is married to a funny man and they have a wonderful time when ever I see them together. She models being a wonderful person to all she comes in contact with.

Thanks Judy for being such a big inspiration to me and so many others. I am so glad you teach music!!



No comments: