Friday, October 26, 2012

I love pinterest

I am finding that is is easy to spend hours searching through pinterest. It is an addicting phenomenon. You can speed through thousands of pictures with linked sites to hone in on what you are looking for! Here is a collection of projects I have pinned on my boards. I have included the linked websites when available. I think they are all very inspirational as well as something I would do. If you haven't looked at Pinterest, you really should there is more there than crafts. Travel, fashion, makeup.... it is endless. Of course, my favorites are the jokes.
Pinned Image
http://www.freepatterns.com/detail.html?code=FQ00481&cat_id=432
The little addition of the triangle between the star points give this quilt a extra punch...


Pinned Image
http://www.etsy.com/listing/59800644/in-bloom-ankle-corsets-tatted-lace
I always thought that henna tattoos looked like tatting, and I could make a tatted design and wear it, hmmmm....

Pinned Image
easy and what a great fall table decor! maybe Thanksgiving.



Pinned Image

I have made several animals that need faces to be finished and I see these in my future. They are so cute!!!

Watch for some interesting future projects.

3 comments:

Pastor Adam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stephwolfgang said...

OOPppps..... pastor Adam didn't sign out and I made a comment while he was logged in. Anyway, what animals have you made? I think they are so much fun to do. Once I got the hang of it, all kinds of critters came out of my head. :)

Debbie said...

Very fun pics.