Monday, October 22, 2012

Day 29 and Design Wall Monday


Today and tomorrow are the last pic a day on this meme. I may continue it in November because it is so much fun, and I am doing a different one on Face book.

a Picture that can always make you smile




Quilting makes me smile. Always. I enjoy everything about picking the fabrics, designing the pattern, piecing and the quilting. The top quilt is my latest fall scrap quilt. The lower is a secret quilt that will be unveiled soon. With a pattern!

That really makes me smile.


For a weekend up date and some pics of the fall trees, see yesterday's post.


3 comments:

Pattilou said...

It's always fun to see a flat surface pucker up when it's quilted and washed! Fun indeed!

Gari in AL said...

I am like you, I love the whole process (although I can't say that all the time). Your top quilt is beautiful, so calming and it looks like a great cuddle quilt

Cherie in St Louis said...

Vicki, the quilting on your secret quilt makes me smile!