Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!





Here is a picture of the old Homestead for Halloween! Lol, not really, I have to get my little front porch ready today and my two bags of candy in the special bowl. It will be cold and snow. It may be a light year to have tick or treaters.


I am very thankful today that I have a humble home, heat, electricity and food. My family in the hurricane zone is safe and has all the necessary essentials for modern living. I think I will make some bread today to celebrate Wednesday and the coming season of thankfulness and love.


1 comment:

Brenda said...

I am glad your family is safe tonight and that storm is over, I hope.....
Stay warm and don't let the ghosts and goblins get 'cha tonight!!!
Happy Halloween and I love the picture of your home!! ;)