Friday, October 19, 2012

Day 26






Day 26 a picture of something that means a lot to you.


My wedding ring means a lot to me. This is a replacement ring because the first ring set wore out. I needed a low profile ring because of my job (putting gloves off and on). The longevity of my marriage means more than the ring itself but i do place a high value on the object because of what it represents.

I also find that my hands mean alot to me. I couldn't do much quilting, crocheting, knitting, playing violin and mandolin, blogging or working without them. Yes the hands are a bit worn, cracked and arthritic but they are quite necessary!!

Only 4 more days of the picture a day here on the blog. I will continue the pic a day on Face book and Twitter for those interested. I find it to be quite thought provoking and inspirational.


No comments: